The Kill
what if i wanted to break
laugh it all off in your face
what would you do?
what if i fell to the floor
couldn't take all this anymore
what would you do?
i tried to be someone else
but nothing seemed to change
i know now, this is who i really am inside
falling from myself
falling for a chance
i know now, this is who i really am
kill
break me down
bury me, bury me
i am finished with you
look in my eyes
you're killing me, killing me
all I wanted was you
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
-3:08 PM
2 words: Digital Life.
Yes, I've just gotten off DL, and well... You know what I've read and I'm sure you've read it too. If you haven't, go waste 60 cents gettin' one and you know what I mean. What? After all, I'm as, if not, more human than you are. So there we go, people gettin' famous posting their personal lives on the internet. I guess it's somewhat like... reality tv? Yes. After all, don't we all just dig reality programs? American Idol, Singapore Idol, Survivor to name a few. Ooohh.. wow. Watch the ratings go up, and Mediacorp once again pumps up with crap. And who's to say they're in the wrong? After all, their all in it for money. Just like the NKF. Oh, don't get me wrong, I ain't paralleling both of 'em. Who isn't in it for money? Aren't you? I admit, so I am. So what the fuck's the problem?
I have to admit tho', I kinda hate Mr. D's face. So yeah... He deserves what he got, and I'm happy with the outcome. But then again, perhaps he got off too lightly. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone I know that is. Nothin' can be done about that now can it? It's over and gone just like the leaves in the wind.
And now, perhaps I think I should too. And while I'm at it... The track is about done. And hell yeah... It sounds as good as I'm describing it. For some reason, I think it sounds better the two trax on this site. Hopefully I get to post it up soon.
Fuck you assholes.