The Kill
what if i wanted to break
laugh it all off in your face
what would you do?
what if i fell to the floor
couldn't take all this anymore
what would you do?
i tried to be someone else
but nothing seemed to change
i know now, this is who i really am inside
falling from myself
falling for a chance
i know now, this is who i really am
kill
break me down
bury me, bury me
i am finished with you
look in my eyes
you're killing me, killing me
all I wanted was you
Thursday, July 21, 2005
-3:44 PM
Been working on an attempt to release an album to get myself into the mood of things. I guess might as well 'innit? Since I'm on fire releasing trax after trax for the NDP so I thought I might as well make use of this... opportunity. Dubbed 'Nightmares and Dreamscapes' (or at least that's the working title) The latest mastered track to come out my 'studio' seems a little more trancey than I can handle. But it's my first, minus all the loser trax that I've composed over the past few years. This is different I guess... I actually feel something for it, and in the process, I've made a few people jealous and wanting to do what I do. Will try to post it up and see how it actually works out in the 'open world' enviroment. I'm hoping that perhaps I could get some airplay in clubs and stuff. That'll be cool... Now tell me.. which record label should I send it to?
I've been on a blog reading craze and I've found most popular blogs have one thing in common... They devulge or write on sordid sex details and I guess that's what sells it. I won't even begin to name a few, but we all know sex sells don't we? All the artists out there... every single little one. Take a look around people. You will know what I mean. So what now? I've gotta write in a more dirty fashion just to get myself heard? Nuts.
Hmm....
As much as I've been on a blog craze, I've also been on a dance-CD grabbing madness. Tiesto's Just Be, Oakie's Creamfields, Faithless' Greatest Hits, Juno's Odyssey, Aphex's Come to Daddy... just to name a few. Initially I wasn't too keen on gettin' 'em but... oh well... I was never a dance person back then. But I guess it drives people these days don't it? Look at the clubs and you know what I mean... The only thing I'd never dig is Hip Hop/R&B. All that shit. Never got the groove of it, never will. And I never could appreciate it either... Weird as fuck.
...and next.. Swordfish.
..and again, before I go.. three letters for all y'all motherfuckers - G.S.F. What? Don't know? It's from MXPX (yeah some punk band) but the letters mean something.