The Kill
what if i wanted to break
laugh it all off in your face
what would you do?
what if i fell to the floor
couldn't take all this anymore
what would you do?
i tried to be someone else
but nothing seemed to change
i know now, this is who i really am inside
falling from myself
falling for a chance
i know now, this is who i really am
kill
break me down
bury me, bury me
i am finished with you
look in my eyes
you're killing me, killing me
all I wanted was you
Sunday, July 10, 2005
-1:01 AM
I guess in the army, the song "Sweet Dreams" really does apply. Those in the 'service of the nation' will know what I'm talking about. Check this out: "Some of them want to abuse you, some want to be abused by you. Some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you." For some reason, I feel myself going through some kind of purification process. Like they wanna brain wash you and then throw you back, naked, into the society. There, you will start again. All over, from scratch. Everything that you've once built has been torn down and now you have to rebuild. I've about a year, maybe less, and I swear on my blood I'll never succumb to such bullshit. Even if it means that I have to jump off the ledge, cut myself, bleed to death, to trip on the edge of insanity, I will not succumb!
Now... let's see. I've about hmm... 9 more months? Minus all the 'leave-s and off-s' I'm about to get and I already have. Enough to conceive a child. Excellent stuff. Enough to drive me insane. I guess you can say that I'm about halfway between the gutter and the stars. You've come a long way baby! You can do this! (norman cook comes to mind)
Okay. Back to reality.