The Kill
what if i wanted to break
laugh it all off in your face
what would you do?
what if i fell to the floor
couldn't take all this anymore
what would you do?
i tried to be someone else
but nothing seemed to change
i know now, this is who i really am inside
falling from myself
falling for a chance
i know now, this is who i really am
kill
break me down
bury me, bury me
i am finished with you
look in my eyes
you're killing me, killing me
all I wanted was you
Monday, July 11, 2005
-11:13 PM
Tiring day. And my eyes are half closing. Writing this as I upload the .aiff(s) to Elaine. She's an excellent lady and I hope maybe after the whole NDP she can write a lil testimonial in 'recognition' of my collaboration. I'm hoping. Then it'll be a great addition to my pathetic lil portfolio. Anys, I'll be heading back to camp tmrw.. a first in a looooong time. Yes I'm on duty tmrw and will probably be back early wednesday morning. For the kind hearted of you, call me and entertain me please. It's boring in camp. Haha!
I've learnt things about myself today that I could never see. I've been forced to see things that I've always tried to deny. But oh well... I guess it's for the better. She said I've no melody! Sigh. I need to learn more. The only good thing tho'.. is that she knows I'm good with my drum and beat experimentations. Thank god!
Aight, laters. Out.