The Kill
what if i wanted to break
laugh it all off in your face
what would you do?
what if i fell to the floor
couldn't take all this anymore
what would you do?
i tried to be someone else
but nothing seemed to change
i know now, this is who i really am inside
falling from myself
falling for a chance
i know now, this is who i really am
kill
break me down
bury me, bury me
i am finished with you
look in my eyes
you're killing me, killing me
all I wanted was you
Thursday, June 01, 2006
-11:28 PM
It is done. Finised. Packaged up and sent. I even did a 'live' version as a joke.
After 3-4 months of head-cracking, melody squeezing, bass researching... it's finally done. and the track nicely christianed: Euphoria 3.44
So far, good comments and criticisms. Every one of them nothing negative. From a usual club hopper, to the keen ears of a musician.. all good. I hope when I perform, it'll rock the socks of everyone present. I can't wait...
I think I'm gonna jump right back into composing. Classical, breaks or hip-hop. Perhaps breaks or hip-hop cause it's something I haven't done before. It's gonna be interesting.. and then maybe if I'm allowed to perform more trax then I'll throw 'em all in for good measure.
Remix list-
Underworld's Born Slippy,
Prodigy's Spitfire,
Clint Mansell's Lux Aeterna.
...and speaking of which, I realized that all these people are from UK. (notice the .uk prefix @ the end of the net address)
(too lazy today. will post pictures at a later date)
she brought it to my attention. she took one glance too many. but then, she's female. she sends the wrong signals. but then, i notice too much. at the end of it all... why should i even care? she lives her life, i live mine. just too different people looking at each other from the opposite sides of the glass.
good night. sweet melodies.