The Kill
what if i wanted to break
laugh it all off in your face
what would you do?
what if i fell to the floor
couldn't take all this anymore
what would you do?
i tried to be someone else
but nothing seemed to change
i know now, this is who i really am inside
falling from myself
falling for a chance
i know now, this is who i really am
kill
break me down
bury me, bury me
i am finished with you
look in my eyes
you're killing me, killing me
all I wanted was you
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
-6:44 PM
Listening:
Armin van Buuren - Burned with Desire
Armin van Buuren - Sail
i'm like completely, utterly, so in love with armin now. gives me the shivers everytime i listen to his tracks. god, that's what he is. god is a dj. oh hell yes.
another rainy day. another dark stormy weather. it feels good to stay warm and toasty @ home. but i cannot help but remember the days where i had someone to hold through these dark, rainy days. it's also not helping that i know that a good friend of mine is screwing a girl right about now... a couple of blocks away from where i live. (NI NA BEI!).. and all i have is trance music, a cup of cold coffee, and a roomful of cigarette smoke to keep me company. (KA NI NA!) yeah i'm bitching. ha!
i'm back to listening to bryan adams.. haha! oldies! belinda carlisle, meat loaf, cutting crew... oh man! all these old skool tunes just fucking rock! brings back memories every single time. and it feels 2 times better when you're blasting it from the car and speeding down the highway. (cte to be exact) exhilarating! i'm sure it'll feel 4 times better if i had a convertible... wind in your hair and all. a'ight, i'm just dreaming.
" I'd never tell you one lie, I'd never let you down I'd never leave, I'd be the one who'd always be around Baby give me a chance I'd pull the sun down from the sky to light your darkest night I wouldn't let one drop of rain fall down into your life Put your heart in my hands Baby believe me I could never do you wrong And I would never paint your world blue And if sometimes it seems I must have lost my mind I might be crazy, but I'm crazy about you I'd lie for you and that's the truth Do anything you asked me to I'd even sell my soul for you I'd do it all for you If you'd just believe in me Just take a look in my eyes, you'll see a love that's blind Just take a hold of my hand, I'll take you to paradise Ain't a star that's too far Your every wish will be a wish that I will make come true And if you want the moon I swear I'll bring it down for you Let me into your heart Believe me baby, got your name carved on my soul 'Cause you're the only one that I'll give it to Go let'em say that I'm a fool to act this way 'Cause if I'm crazy, then I'm crazy 'bout you"- Meatloaf, I'd lie for you (and that's the truth)that's how cheesy these love songs i'm listening to are. but hey! i like 'em! (oh shit, i think i'm becoming lovey-dovey!)