The Kill
what if i wanted to break
laugh it all off in your face
what would you do?
what if i fell to the floor
couldn't take all this anymore
what would you do?
i tried to be someone else
but nothing seemed to change
i know now, this is who i really am inside
falling from myself
falling for a chance
i know now, this is who i really am
kill
break me down
bury me, bury me
i am finished with you
look in my eyes
you're killing me, killing me
all I wanted was you
Monday, September 04, 2006
-4:18 AM
I've seen the light @ the end of the tunnel and it's called: Director!
For those who have worked with action scripts and flash will probably know what I mean.
....and I wonder if it's a good thing, but I'm completely hooked on to it now. (I can feel my audio progs gettin' jealous.) Two best pals right now are CS2 and D-MX! Hopefully blogger will allow me to change me entire layout soon. It'll be a blast! (if you can view it) Requires shockwave.
To hell with Flash! In with director!